Traffic Stats are a real-time statistics which gives you valuable information about your site visitors. You can easily track your website traffic: check how many visits and visitors your web site have hourly, daily, weekly and monthly.
You can quickly and easily learn how they find your website, what search engines they are using to reach your website, what keywords they type in the search engines; monitor new, returning and unique visitors as well as analyze their browsers, operating systems, IP addresses and a host of other useful website statistics reports. Our Website Traffic Statistics Service helps improve your website's performance.
What type of data does it collect?
- Track number of people who visit your website hourly, daily, weekly and monthly so you'll know how successful your web site is, what times of year are busiest.
- Find out which pages visitors usually enter your web site through so you can include more introductory information on your site's products and services and more importantly how long they are staying.
- Learn which pages website visitors typically exit from so you'll know you need to either improve their content, graphics and lay-out or add more links to other parts of the site.
- Track hourly web site traffic to know what times of day are busiest so you can update content and staff your sales and support departments accordingly.
- Discover which search engines people use to reach your website and what keywords they type in the search engine so you know what keywords and search engines to focus on when developing your web site.
- Analyze other useful information from our reports about website visitors including their countries, browsers, languages, operating systems, IP addresses as well as number of repeated visitors.
- You receive instantly up-to-date website traffic analysis on the above web statistics and others - all designed to help you maximize your web site design and marketing efforts to increase your site's performance. And it's extremely easy to use and visually appealing by showing performance graphs.
- This traffic software is on a server level and no counters or traffic related information will ever be present on your website.